A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Bhansali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neha Bhansali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neha Bhansali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhansali graduated from D.Y. Patil Medical College, Kolhapur.
Dr. Bhansali has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhansali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neha H. Bhansali practice?
Dr. Neha Bhansali practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists.