A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neha Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha Suresh Desai MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neha S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Neha Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Neha Desai practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.