Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neha Dhudshia
Dr. Neha Dhudshia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dhudshia is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Medical Center of Plano and BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton. Dr. Dhudshia has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Neha Dhudshia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neha Dhudshia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Darshan Kapadia
Plano, TX 0.01 mi29
Dr. Safoora Harandi
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Robert Donachie Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0.01 mi36