A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Dhudshia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neha Dhudshia, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neha Dhudshia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhudshia graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhudshia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha Vallabh Dhudshia MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neha V. Dhudshia practice?
- Dr. Neha Dhudshia has 1 office location.
Dr. Neha Dhudshia practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.