A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Kharod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharod graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Kharod has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha Prabhakar Kharod MD is a female doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Neha P. Kharod practice?
- Dr. Neha Kharod has 1 office location.
Dr. Neha Kharod practices Hospitalist near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists.