A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neha Kothari, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kothari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha A Kothari MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neha A. Kothari practice?
- Dr. Neha Kothari has 1 office location.
Dr. Neha Kothari practices Diagnostic Radiology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Radiologists.