A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Madhok-Bhambri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neha Madhok-Bhambri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neha Madhok-Bhambri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhok-Bhambri graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Madhok-Bhambri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha Madhok-Bhambri MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Neha Madhok-Bhambri practice?
- Dr. Neha Madhok-Bhambri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neha Madhok-Bhambri practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Staten Island Allergists and Staten Island Pediatricians.