A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neha Mittal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Mittal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Smithville Hospital Authority
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha Mittal MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neha Mittal practice?
- Dr. Neha Mittal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neha Mittal practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.