A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Mittal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Smithville Hospital Authority
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mittal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neha Mittal practice?
Dr. Neha Mittal practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.