A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neha Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
- Porter Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha Natu Patel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neha N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Neha Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neha Patel practices Ophthalmology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Ophthalmologists.