Learn more about Dr. Neha Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neha Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neha Parikh, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha Parikh DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neha Parikh practice?
- Dr. Neha Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Neha Parikh practices Family Medicine near Bartlett, IL.
See Bartlett Family Physicians.