Learn more about Dr. Neha Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neha Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neha Parikh, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha Parikh DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neha Parikh practice?
- Dr. Neha Parikh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neha Parikh practices Family Medicine near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Berwyn Family Physicians.