Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neha Patel
Dr. Neha Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taylor, MI. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and Providence Hospital and Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Neha Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Neha Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylor, MI.
Dr. Ronald Ford
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Taylor, MI 0 mi28
Dr. Nirmal Patel
Taylor, MI 0.12 mi19
Dr. Ted Coleman
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Taylor, MI 0.20 mi33