A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neha Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neha Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha V Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neha V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Neha Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neha Patel practices Family Medicine near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Howell, MI.
See Burton Family Physicians.