Dr. Neha Shah Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 2nd, 2010

Union Square good care

After having seen another doctor for the last decade several moves and minor illnesses, I needed a change. I opted to find a doctor more convenient, but family practitioners are a challenge in a medical hotspot like Boston. I tried a few and discovered Dr. Shah in Somerville, not far from where I live. Doctor Shah was just beginning at Union Square at the time (two years past) and as a result I was able to get a quick appointment. Since then i have had an easy time getting an appointment. I am able to see the doctor at or very close to the scheduled time. Dr. Shah takes the time to actually listen to my questions about my health, works with me to discuss options for treatment of any minor illness or ailment. She does a thorough job on physicals, demonstrates proper hygiene and great knowledge. Her manner is thoughtful and reassuring. I would recommend Doctor Shah for anyone in Somerville or nearby as a family practitioner.

COPD