Learn more about Dr. Nehal Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nehal Bhatt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nehal Bhatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bhatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Elbert Memorial Hospital
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nehal Kireet Bhatt MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nehal K. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Nehal Bhatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nehal Bhatt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Elberton, GA.
See Athens Internists, Athens Pulmonologists, Athens Critical Care Practitioners, and Athens Sleep Medicine Doctors.