Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nehal Dassani
Dr. Nehal Dassani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with other offices in Saint Petersburg, FL and Gainesville, FL (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dassani is affiliated with St Anthony's Hospital, St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa and Edward White Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nehal Dassani has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nehal Dassani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. William Kurban
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Edward Fabelo
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Kevin Garner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi29