inactive

• Hematology and Oncology Fremont, MI

3.9

May 11th, 2015
Excellent
I deeply appreciate his knowledge, guidance and service following my surgery for colon cancer

October 10th, 2013
Dr. Lakhani was highly recommended to me. I would highly recommend him to my best friend. He made me very comfortable, gave me answers I wish I had been given ten years ago - explained HER 2. I was his last appointment of the day - he never rushed.

June 17th, 2013
excellent
I have no reservations in recommending him to anyone. He was extremely thorough, helped me understand my diagnosis, treatment options and side effects of chemotherapy in detail. He spent about an hour with me for my first visit. Top notch care.

April 15th, 2013
Very negative. Tells negative side of chemo and radiation. Does not mention anything about team work and treating any side effects. 1st visit approximately 10-15 minutes. Left all family members in tears. Did not even look at x-ray to confirm diagnosis (read reports only). Very disappointing when I heard so many great things about the cancer center.