Nehal Lakhani Is this you?

May 11th, 2015

Excellent

I deeply appreciate his knowledge, guidance and service following my surgery for colon cancer

March 23rd, 2015

Over billed for office visit

The doc wasn't to bad but the billing from Spectrum Health is plane robbery. They took my co-pay and billed me an additional 191.00 for an office visit my insurance company does not cover. I have been a cancer patient since 2011 and was never billed these outrageous amounts from my former doctor which was Mclaren health. When talking to billing at Spectrum they tell me we are spectrum and it's different here. For the same treatment.

October 10th, 2013

Dr. Lakhani was highly recommended to me. I would highly recommend him to my best friend. He made me very comfortable, gave me answers I wish I had been given ten years ago - explained HER 2. I was his last appointment of the day - he never rushed.

June 18th, 2013

excellent

I have no reservations in recommending him to anyone. He was extremely thorough, helped me understand my diagnosis, treatment options and side effects of chemotherapy in detail. He spent about an hour with me for my first visit. Top notch care.

April 15th, 2013

Very negative. Tells negative side of chemo and radiation. Does not mention anything about team work and treating any side effects. 1st visit approximately 10-15 minutes. Left all family members in tears. Did not even look at x-ray to confirm diagnosis (read reports only). Very disappointing when I heard so many great things about the cancer center.

May 16th, 2016