A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nehal Modh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nehal Modh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Modh graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Modh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nehal P Modh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nehal P. Modh practice?
- Dr. Nehal Modh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nehal Modh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Festus, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Festus Physiatrists and Festus Pain Management Doctors.