Dr. Nehal Modh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nehal Modh?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Nehal Modh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2016

After several years im done

Im done waiting hours after my appointment time to be seen. Im done havining my meds dropped after im just starting to get to a point were i can get out of bed and do things. The Dr. didnt even inform me the staff did and i was given the excuse that it because of the government. Its not the 1st time he done it. Injections for everthing. Just when he gets me on the meds that work he want to change them. Doesnt believe in fibro. Will treat arthritis and back pain. Just not worth the aggrivation anymore way to many othere doctors out there willing to take my money thats not going to keep messing with me. Most of the staff is very rude. The people that go there are in severe pain show a little compation. Not all of them but most.

April 29th, 2015

Selfritious, does not car about patients pain he is only worried about himself. Constantly interrupted!!!

January 19th, 2015

This doctor ( Dr. Modh) has changed my Life.

I have Finally Found a doctor to Listen to me and treat my pain. Dr. Modh is truly compassionate. Thank goodness I have found him- My primary care MD referred me to other doctors, and chiropractors. It was not until I came here did I get some relief from the back pain I had been living with. He has changed my life. !

January 24th, 2013

He doesnt seem to believe n certain pain causing diseases he just says it arthritis and gives shots. Doesnt seem to take me serious. No one ever calls u back if u need to get n b4 ur scheduled appt even tho they have a machine for that purpose so u can leave a message but ur call wont b returned. He also doesnt accept credit or debit card payments.

January 30th, 2012

DR. MODH IS A WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR, SPENDS VERY MUCH TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS AND ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS, NEVER PRESSURES YOU AND MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT GOING TO SEE HIM.

January 14th, 2009

he don't care all about money

he tells you where you hurt,you don't tell him,i went in for a foot pain and had to have my foot amputated,after he gave me injections and when i questioned his methods he did a drug test on me on then he fired me! i don't recommend him to any one!he is all about the injections and these are not cheap,and his front desk person,talks loudly and tells other patients about one another this office is crazy and i know will not return except when my lawyers have me too..

January 14th, 2009

Great Dr.

I have seen Dr. modh three times and I must say he is very kind and will spend as much time as you need to understand you and your problems. I think he would also make a wonderful therepist due to the fact that he is interested in trying to help you deal with other problems you may be having and point you in the right directions. Due to his advice I have improved other parts of my life.He is wonderful and caring. Nonjudgmental. Darla Drury appricative to him

November 23rd, 2008

my name is Tammy Moore.

I have only had one visit with this doctor. He is extremely well educated and very good at his work. I would recommend him to my family and friends. As a matter of fact, I already have. Wonderful doctor

February 23rd, 2017