Overall Review

3.4

April 17th, 2012
Great Doctor!
My baby loves her and she's really sweet and smart!

March 9th, 2012
New Pediatrician
Dr. Shah is my daughter's new doctor. I was a little concerned about it because I couldn't find much internet based information on her. She is located at My Children's near Bachmann Lake. We live about 25 minutes away but another pediatrician recommended the practice so we tried it out today. We have decided to have our baby on a delayed vaccination schedule so it has been a little tougher to find someone understanding of our needs. Upon arrival, I felt the office was a bit busier than I would have liked but what mother wants to bring her well baby to the doctor's office of sick kids? Not me. There were ample chairs, the office staff was kind and as prompt as possible. There was a cop roaming around which scared me a bit but maybe its just because I am new to the city.The nurse weighed baby in and measured and did an initial questioning about her abilities and our family history. Kind and quick.We waited about 20 minutes in the room for the doctor which I got the impression that was not the usual case. She was very kind, friendly, good with the baby, listened to our concerns, plans, and past with baby. Offered her opinions without being pushy, did everything quick and interacted with baby well. She is professional and intelligent. I was pleasantly surprised. Also, office takes Medicaid.

June 24th, 2010
Disappointed parent! Dr. Shah rates at the bottom in my book
I am finally giving up on dr. shah. Been quite patient with her but no more. She appears not just arrogant but also has the worst bedside manners. Not happy at all with my 19 months experience with her as my little girl's ped. My daughter totally dislikes her. Please don't go to this ped. for her services. Your child is more precious than to put him through misery in dr. shah's care.