Dr. Neiha Arora Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Neiha Arora?

Don't use her

Posted on August 7th, 2016

this doctor has a terrible bedside manner!, she did nothing or was she interested in doing anything for my mother, I felt she was lazy and cold, it was truly an aweful experience

One of the 21st Century's best doctors!!

Posted on December 25th, 2010

Being in the studies of math and physics for quite some time, I was lucky to be exposed to the thinking of these two professionals. I am usually critical about medical doctors who mainly rely on experiences and symptoms alone without much logical reasoning--part of it arose from my disappointment of cases as of Richard Feynman's first wife. However, after I saw Dr. Arora for a case that challenges many doctors, I realized that there exist some smart doctors like Dr. Arora. When necessary, she would not hesitate to be aggressive, just like she did in my case, sending me to stay in the Hospital the same day I saw her (to rule out some potentially dangerous condition). She is one of the most talented, responsible, and compassionate doctors I've been seen or heard about in my life. Very rarely could one see one that has all three of the merits.

Posted on February 17th, 2016