A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Gordon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Gordon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Alan Gordon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Neil Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Gordon practices Otolaryngology near Wilton, CT.
See Wilton Otolaryngologists.