A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Gordon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Gordon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Alan Gordon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Neil Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Gordon practices Otolaryngology near Wilton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See Wilton Otolaryngologists.