A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil A Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Neil Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hackettstown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.