A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Weiner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Weiner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Allen Weiner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Neil Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Weiner practices Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.