A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Weiner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Weiner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Allen Weiner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Neil Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Weiner practices Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.