A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Adelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Adelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adelman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Adelman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Adelman practice?
- Dr. Neil Adelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Adelman practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists.