A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Alexander practice?
- Dr. Neil Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Alexander practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.