A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Allen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Dystonic Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Allen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Allen MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Allen practice?
- Dr. Neil Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Allen practices Neurology near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Bluff, IL and Northbrook, IL.
See Wilmette Neurologists.