Dr. Neil Atodaria Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Neil Atodaria?

Mr.

Posted on June 13th, 2016

This doctor has no understanding of doctor/patient relations. He/the clinic keeps his patients waiting for in excess of 2hours. When confronted with this issue he simply shrugged it off as the cost of your desire to see him. He is confrontational when challenged with problems of see him. His solution to appointment time/management peoblems is to displace you to other unknown eye care of the clinic. I would not recommend this doctor to a dog.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

This would be the first time I have encountered such incredible rudeness of a doctor. He walked in with no greeting and ignored me completely, went to the computer, spend 2 min. with me and left. I felt asking any questions or advise was a total nuisance to him. Obviously I will never use him again. I am still utterly speechless.

Extremlely Long Waits

Posted on September 30th, 2014

I don't know if it is the doctor or the office, but call me crazy, one should not have to wait 1.5 hours to see the doctor.

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I happen to think that Dr.Atodaria is one the best docs around town!! He has taken good care of me for the last 4-5 years. Thanks Dr. Atodaria!!

Doctor Scared Me

Posted on October 10th, 2011

The Doctor made me feel as though I would be worse with surgery that I might be better off with glasses even though I needed surgery very confusing. Then he tried to sell me the more expensive lens that my insurance did not pay for. I explained to him I had no money to pay out of pocket. He seemed angry and treated me very badly. I did have my surgery with him and he did a good job but for my next eye I requested another Doctor I did not want to go through that hassell again and demeaning treatment by this Doctor. I do not recommend him he will scare you before you get your surgery and to me that is not worth days of doubt and fear.

NOT HAPPY

Posted on September 8th, 2011

ON FIRST VISIT DOCTOR ADVISE ME TO CHECK WITH OTHER DOCTOR MY HEALTH ISUE.LOOKS LIKE HE WASN'T ABLE TO CAME WITH AN DIAGNOSTIC ON HIS OWN.ON MY SECOND VISIT I SHOWED HIM AN VERY DETAILED MEDICAL REPORT FROM ANOTHER SPECIALIST -STILL DOC NEIL LOOKS IS NOT SURE WHAT TO DO AND TALK TO ME ONLY ABOUT THE RISCK OF HAVING CATARACTS SURGERY AND NOTHING ELSE POSITIVE,HE EVEN DIDN'T ANSWER AT MY QUESTION REGARDING IOL LENS QUALITY AND OPTIONS IN THIS CASE I DO NOT FILL SURE THAT HE WILL TRY DO THE BEST IF I DECIDE TO HAVE CATARACT SURGERY WITH HIM.I WILL LOOK FOR ONATHER DOCTOR

eye surgery

Posted on July 11th, 2011

After waiting for over one hour to see the doctor I was escorted into an office where I waited another ten minutes. I read that sometimes a persons vision is worse after catarac removal, so asked the doctor what percent of the patients have worse vision, he said "does it matter". Well my vision is very important to me. I certainly do not want it worse than it is now.

Posted on March 13th, 2017