A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Phillips, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from New York University.
Dr. Phillips has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bernard Phillips MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Neil B. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Neil Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Phillips practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.