Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 5th, 2014

Dr. Bach is a wonderful, compassionate and fair doctor! He is very knowledgeable and honest. Dr. Bach always spends a lot of time with me and in this day and age when practices are focusing on quantity instead of quality, I appreciate that very much. Unlike another Baystate Practice that I've been to, the staff knows me by name and are always very courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Bach and this practice for anyone that wants great medical care and is not just seeking pain medication!

Aviod if your seeking ethical and quality care!! show details Aviod if your seeking ethical and quality care!!
by Suffering Patient on Sep 20th, 2013

This Dr. Neil Bach as well as Deerfield Adult Medicine in Whatley, MA is death's waiting room! A patient for over 3 years and I had to change when I kept finding error after error after error in my medical records. Practice manager, acknowledged and said would be corrected. Never did she (Sharon Asher) follow through as discussed in email and in phone conversations. She said she "felt like she was being put in the middle of the issue". As Practice Manager, that is what her job entails. Also this Dr. Bach OVERDOSED me on narcotics. He was ignorant and unwilling to correct his mistake until I went into their office with the phone my attorney, informing them I would hold the accountable if the error was not corrected. 3 hours later, my pain Rx. was REDUCED to the amount I was medically required to manage my pain. They sent my records out for a "pain management" consult, then said I violated my pain management contract when that provider began trying alter. options to treat my pain, besides the narcotics this Dr., was only willing to offer me! Three years, 5 surgeries and I am sicker than when I became their patient. DO NOT TRUST THIS DR., THIS PRACTICE, or the BAYSTATE HEALTH SYSTEM DR. REFERRAL LINE!