Learn more about Dr. Neil Barkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Barkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Barkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Suburban Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Barkin practice?
Dr. Neil Barkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Damascus, MD.
See Rockville Surgeons.