Learn more about Dr. Neil Barkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Barkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Barkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Suburban Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jay Barkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Barkin practice?
- Dr. Neil Barkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Barkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Orthopedic Surgeons.