A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Barkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Barkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkin
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Barkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Barkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Suburban Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jay Barkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Barkin practice?
- Dr. Neil Barkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Barkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Surgeons.