A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Basmaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Basmaji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Basmaji graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Basmaji has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Basmaji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Basmaji practice?
Dr. Neil Basmaji practices Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.