A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bealka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bealka is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bealka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- No Stitch Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bealka graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bealka has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bealka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans