A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bealka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bealka is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bealka
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bealka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bealka, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- No Stitch Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bealka graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bealka has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Michael Bealka MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Bealka practice?
- Dr. Neil Bealka has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neil Bealka practices Ophthalmology near Stephenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, TX and Waco, TX.
See Stephenville Ophthalmologists.