A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bealka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bealka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bealka
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bealka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bealka, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- No Stitch Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bealka graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bealka has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Michael Bealka MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Bealka practice?
- Dr. Neil Bealka has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neil Bealka practices Ophthalmology near Stephenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, TX and Waco, TX.
See Stephenville Ophthalmologists.