Dr. Neil Bellet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

February 14th, 2016
A complete joke of a doctor.
Gives vague answers to your questions, doesn't explain anything. Just looks at you for a couple of seconds and writes you a prescription and then leaves. I was chasing him asking questions that any normal doctor would just tell you. They just want the money. For your own safety, avoid him. I saw the comment below about him missing a person's skin cancer because he didn't look hard enough. That was one of my first reactions to leaving after my first 45 second visit. "What if he misses something?" A complete joke.

October 9th, 2015
He keeps his appointments, and handles skin problems quickly and efficiently.

August 9th, 2015
Very fast

July 17th, 2015
Garsko-Wilson
My husband was misdiagnosed by Dr. Bellet. He has had skin cancer in the past. He pointed out something on his face. Dr. Bellet told him it was nothing. So moving forward, pimple bleeding, scabbing, bleeding. He went to another a year and a half later. The new dermatologist diagnosed him with basal cell. Very deep wound after surgery and he is currently disfigured. Just had surgery Wednesday. His current dermatologist told him he was the second patient that day that was misdiagnosed by Dr. Bellet. Steer clear of this doctor. He should not be practicing.

December 9th, 2014
Only cares about the $$$
Felt like a piece of meat all they care about is $$$ wasn't finished getting dressed and dr bellet asked me to finish in the hallway so he can get another patient in, his exact words were your messing up the flow, I strongly wouldn't recommend him

December 1st, 2014
You Got a WHOLE N. Y. Minute?
I arrived 20 minutes early for my appt. to fill out paperwork. I was getting a quick scan of my body to check for any cancerous changes to moles as I had 28 radiation treatments for breast cancer and was concerned. Women with breast cancer have a greater chance of skin cancer. I think the exam was about a minute. However, the doctor was brisk, pleasant and has 36 years in the field and probably has looked at millions of innocent blobs and hickeys that frighten us lay people. He told me I was just fine and raced to the next patient. "No time to ask a question is right on target. My very lovely gynecologist told me as much without her advice being solicited. About the old ladies in the office I found them fine. They were polite , especially the lady with the crew cut. As I am in my mid sixties and wear a longish punk crew cut, we both "got" each other's hair and got along fine. Glad to see "older" people working.

August 28th, 2014
Nutball
I have to laugh after reading these reviews of this doctor. I was referred to him by my primary for dermatitis. All these poor reviews are right on the money. He spends two minutes if that, then he is gone. Doesn't answer questions, doesn't call you if you leave a message. Writes a prescription without explaining what the the ointment will do or side effects. I think he should get out of this business. He does not want to do what he is doing.

April 25th, 2014
No name patient
Worst office I have ever been too. Completely unprofessional. There is no assistant, the doctor himself comes out to get you. You get a quick fly-over exam that last less than one minute. Most of your body is NOT checked. Then he is out of the room before you can even ask a question. He does not answer calls, nor does he return them. You have to come in. There are a bunch of little old ladies at the desk. They lost my medical records that I sent over from previous doctor. Their response was basically - "oh well". Will never set foot back here. Most incomplete exam you will ever get.

March 21st, 2014
Fly over exam
I went to his office in Medford because it was close to my house and I had a rash. I can now easily equate with these reviews. The doctor comes out to get you, does a fly-over exam, writes a script and walks out of the room. When I called his office to say the medicine was not working, he will not answer calls or call back. He makes you come back in again. UGH - never go here.

November 13th, 2013
WHAT??
Is this guy kidding? I have never been rushed out of an office as quick as with this guy. This is a dowdy little place with no assistant in the back. The doctor comes out himself to get you (very unprofessional). There are a few little old ladies who work behind the desk. This guy does such a quick exam and then literally flees the room. You can't ask any questions, there is already another patient in the next room with him. I called two days later to say the salve he gave me wasn't working and making my rash worse. He would not get on the phone, and the lady said he will not call me back - I would have to come back. NOT! What doctors office doesn't return a call? This guy couldn't care less. Its just get them in an out as quickly as possible. Never go here!!

November 1st, 2013
Agree with last two reviews
i came into the office and left as quickly as i was there. i was in his office for idk all of 3 mins, he did everything really fast and didn't seem to care much.after my next visit i will conclude if i will be attending this derm in the future,

October 10th, 2013
Is this guy kidding?
I can't say when I have been to a doctor's office ever that I was rushed out so quickly. First, the office is sparse and old looking, not very inviting. They have a bunch of little old ladies working behind the desk. Then the doctor comes out himself and brings you into the room, no assistant. Very strange. He then proceeds to give you a full body exam in under 2 minutes. He doesn't check your feet, scalp, underarms, breast area, buttocks or ears. He does the quickie and then leaves the room in a hot new York minute. I am sure he would miss something. No one is that good. Never go here.