A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bellovin is Excellent. Dr. Bellovin has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bellovin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellovin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bellovin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bellovin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bellovin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Bellovin practice?
Dr. Neil Bellovin practices Pediatrics near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Bay Shore Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Bellovin, Dr. Nelson Bellovin, Dr. Nigel Bellovin