A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Berliner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Berliner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berliner
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Berliner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berliner graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Berliner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Evan Berliner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Berliner practice?
- Dr. Neil Berliner has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Berliner practices Psychiatry near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Psychiatrists.