A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bernstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Neil Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Bernstein practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.