Dr. Neil Evan Bernstein MD is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bernstein is Excellent. Dr. Bernstein has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias, Electrophysiology Pacemaker/Aicd Atrial Fibril./Arrhythmia Surg, and Electrophysiology, PacemakerAicd, Atrial Fibril.Arrhythmia Surg.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Bernstein practice?
Dr. Neil Bernstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Bernstein, Dr. Nelson Bernstein, Dr. Nigel Bernstein