A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bernstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Neil Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Bernstein practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.