A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bernstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Neil Bernstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neil Bernstein practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.