Dr. Neil Evan Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias, Electrophysiology Pacemaker/Aicd Atrial Fibril./Arrhythmia Surg, and Electrophysiology, PacemakerAicd, Atrial Fibril.Arrhythmia Surg.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance