A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Bacterial Infections
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillary Sinus Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharyya graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Bhattacharyya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya practice?
- Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.