A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Bacterial Infections
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillary Sinus Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharyya graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Bhattacharyya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya practice?
- Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.