A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Binkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Binkley is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Binkley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Binkley graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Binkley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial (secondary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Charles Binkley MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil C. Binkley practice?
- Dr. Neil Binkley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Binkley practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.