A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Blumenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blumenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil C. Blumenthal practice?
Dr. Neil Blumenthal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA.
See Phillipsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.