A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Boris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Boris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Boris, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boris graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Boris MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil Boris practice?
- Dr. Neil Boris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Boris practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Child Psychiatrists.