A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Boside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Boside is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boside graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boside has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Waterbury Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boside accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil Boside practice?
Dr. Neil Boside practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CT.
See Riverside Internists.