Dr. Neil Boside Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Boside?

November 3rd, 2016

Patient

wonderful doctor on all fronts!!

September 8th, 2014

Dr. Boside is an excellent doctor. He is caring and flexible. I would highly recommend Dr. Boside.

April 2nd, 2012

So caring and knowledgable

I really don't like going to the doctor and usually have the worst anxiety before hand. I have been a patient of Dr. Boside for years and will never switch! I live in NYC and have no problem taking the train to greenwich to see him. I feel safe when I'm in his care and I know that I'm always receiving the most accurate diagnosis. He's even more knowledgable about certain health conditions than the specialists i've seen. I can't recommend him enough, I truly love this doctor and trust him with my health always!

September 13th, 2011

Doctor will see you only if you're healthy

Please note before this patient got sick, Dr. Boside was an amazingly kind doctor. However after the Doctor seemed more interested in his family then seeing his patients. The doctor rarely visits his patients in the hospital. The doctor did not care about the weekly reports and continued to presribe medication that caused another medical mishap episode. Be aware the doctor goes on long vacations (a month) with no real coverage, if you have a real problem you must go to the emergency room.

October 6th, 2010

EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS

Dr Boside is knowledegable, eager to help, and he has excellent bedside manners. I highly recommend him to anybody.

December 16th, 2009

A Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Boside is most definately the best physician that I have ever used.His annual physical exam was the most thorough I had ever had,I felt as though I was in the best medical hands and can't recommend enough!!

October 2nd, 2009

Dr. Boside has been my Primary Care physician for over 15 years. He is one of the best I have ever seen. Very caring, always willing to spend time, and very good at treating my normal, occasional medical needs. I highly recommend him.

July 25th, 2008

Great primary care physician

I have been with Dr. Boside for about 8 years now and I have been incredibly impressed. In a day and age of lesser care, greater insurance woes and pressure from insurance companies, I have always felt well cared for by Dr. Boside. His manner is outstanding, he is an excellent practitioner and Stamford Hospital is a very underrated institution. I recommend Dr. Boside fully and without hesitation.

October 18th, 2017