A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Brandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Brandon, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandon graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Brandon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- South County Hospital, Wakefield, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Brandon FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil Brandon practice?
- Dr. Neil Brandon has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Brandon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wakefield, RI.
See Wakefield Internists and Wakefield Cardiologists.