Learn more about Dr. Neil Brandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brandon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Brandon, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandon graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Brandon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- South County Hospital, Wakefield, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Brandon FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil Brandon practice?
- Dr. Neil Brandon has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Brandon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wakefield, RI.
See Wakefield Internists and Wakefield Cardiologists.