Dr. Neil Braunstein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 2nd, 2015
The worst
Awful doctor. It takes over 6 months at least to get an appointment. Bedside manner is terrible. Do not go to him.

April 7th, 2015
Seems irritated that you are here. Has no patience. Will not listen and pre judges and has no follow up.

March 30th, 2015
Very poor bedside manner, wants to get rid of the patient.

November 9th, 2013
I have never been insulted by a dr. before. He misdiagnosed me with fibromyalgia and then when I asked him who do I see as a specialist, he said "unfortunately that would be me" I was in shock that he said that to my face and proceeded to treat me as if I was making everything up. He only asked for xrays on my wrists and never bothered looking into anything else. I was just recently properly diagnosed with Spondyloarthritis and Osteoarthritis. Due to his lack of interest, or pride, I now have parts of my spine and pelvis fused. He could of helped preventing this three years ago. Now I live with the consequences.

September 17th, 2013
I found Dr. Braunstein and his staff to be very professional, and left there very grateful for his expertise and knowledge of arthritis. I have every confidence in him to help me improve my health. I have only had one visit and I felt he knew everything about my medical history for the past 3 years, without looking at a folder or the computer. I was very impressed and knew that he had studied my history before I came. His nurse was very kind and thoughtful. I am looking forward to my follow up visit and prognosis.

March 3rd, 2011
Caring & knowledgable Dr. A+
He is the first Dr. that has actually made me feel secure with my health care in this state. I moved from CA, where access to qualified Dr.'s was easily had. I haven't had the same experience in NV, until I met Dr. Braunstein. He is very well educated and up to date on all of the latest and greatest medical trends/research. He spends so much time with me, I never feel rushed out of the office. He is wonderful! His staff is so sweet, they actually answer their phone line, and call right back if a message has been left! I never wait for my appointment either - awesome place!

November 17th, 2010
Poor Care.
Dr Braunstein doesnt seem to care about his patients, he's very patrinizing, he also has a PA called Shannon Signorino, they don't want to help fill out paper work for disability either, Dr Braunstein did, but he wasn't happy about it. Signorino basically said, we don't have time, very sad! Debra is very very nice,(wondeful lady, oh if they would all be like her they would be fantastic) Lervania however is extremely rude and needs to go! The overall waiting time is very quick, that I have noo complaints about, they are the fastest doctors office. However, this could also mean they dont spend time with their patients and want them in and out asap, make as much money as they can. Not Good.

May 16th, 2010
Worst doctor experience ever!
I went to doc when I first began experiences symptoms of what ended up being a very serious condition. He was flippant and very young. He was also the only rheumatologist w/in 40 miles of my home. Initially, he put me on a few different meds while awaiting test results then again after those results came back ambiguous. On my next visit I showed up 10 minutes late (in my defense he had just moved offices for the 3rd time in a town over an hour from my home and I got lost. I even called to let them know). It was almost 5pm and you could tell he was livid. I complained of dizziness from the meds and unimproved symptoms. He spent under five minutes with me and completely disregarded my symptoms and concerns. It almost seemed like he thought I was exaggerating my pain & symptoms... he said he thought there was probably nothing wrong. I then asked for more tests, which really added to his ire. A few days later I get a phone call from his office. The receptionist (not even a nurse or health specialist) tells me the doc needs to see me again soon because as it turns out my test results show I "probably have Lupus". I couldn't believe a receptionist would so coldly tell me news like this over the phone. Then, as an added knife in my already sunken heart, the receptionist callously stated, "oh and next time, make sure you get here on time", before abruptly hanging up. Needless to say, I never went back.

July 18th, 2017