Learn more about Dr. Neil Breslau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Breslau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Breslau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Breslau graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Breslau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- TX Health Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breslau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Breslau practice?
Dr. Neil Breslau practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Internists.