A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Breslau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Breslau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Breslau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Breslau graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Breslau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- TX Health Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Art Breslau MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Breslau practice?
- Dr. Neil Breslau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Breslau practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Internists.