A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Brickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Brickel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Brickel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickel graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brickel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil I Brickel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil I. Brickel practice?
- Dr. Neil Brickel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Brickel practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Arnold, MO and Festus, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.