A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Brody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Brody, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from New York University.
Dr. Brody has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Irwin Brody MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Neil I. Brody practice?
- Dr. Neil Brody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Brody practices Dermatology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Dermatologists.