A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Butani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Butani, Clinical Neurophysiologist, Neurologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Butani, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- ArthritisBack & Neck PainBone & Joint PainCancer PainCRPS RSDFibromyalgiaGeriatric PainHeadache PainLower Extremity PainMyofascial PainNeuropathic PainPelvic PainPhantom Limb PainPediatric PainUpper Extremity Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Butani graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Prakash Butani MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil P. Butani practice?
- Dr. Neil Butani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Butani practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Orange Neurologists and Orange Pain Management Doctors.