Learn more about Dr. Neil Butani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Butani, Clinical Neurophysiologist, Neurologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Butani, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- ArthritisBack & Neck PainBone & Joint PainCancer PainCRPS RSDFibromyalgiaGeriatric PainHeadache PainLower Extremity PainMyofascial PainNeuropathic PainPelvic PainPhantom Limb PainPediatric PainUpper Extremity Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butani graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Prakash Butani MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil P. Butani practice?
- Dr. Neil Butani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Butani practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Pain Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Orange Pain Management Doctors and Orange Neurologists.