Learn more about Dr. Neil Butani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Butani, Clinical Neurophysiologist, Neurologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butani
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Butani, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- ArthritisBack & Neck PainBone & Joint PainCancer PainCRPS RSDFibromyalgiaGeriatric PainHeadache PainLower Extremity PainMyofascial PainNeuropathic PainPelvic PainPhantom Limb PainPediatric PainUpper Extremity Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butani graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Prakash Butani MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil P. Butani practice?
- Dr. Neil Butani has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Butani practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Pain Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pain Management Doctors and Orange Neurologists.