A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Carstens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Carstens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Carstens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carstens graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Carstens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Thomas Carstens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil T. Carstens practice?
- Dr. Neil Carstens has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Carstens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Surgeons.