Learn more about Dr. Neil Carstens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Carstens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carstens
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carstens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Carstens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carstens graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Carstens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Brooks County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Thomas Carstens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil T. Carstens practice?
- Dr. Neil Carstens has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neil Carstens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Forney, TX.
See Rowlett Surgeons.