A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Chamberlain is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Chamberlain, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chamberlain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crockett Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Oliver Chamberlain MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Neil O. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Neil Chamberlain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Chamberlain practices Urology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Urologists.