Learn more about Dr. Neil Chatterjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Chatterjee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatterjee
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chatterjee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Chatterjee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatterjee graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chatterjee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Chatterjee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Neil Chatterjee practice?
- Dr. Neil Chatterjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Chatterjee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Washington, DC.
See Washington Physiatrists.