Dr. Neil Chen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

June 24th, 2016
Dr. Chen seemed to take a one-size fits all approach to my breast reduction surgery. I stated over and over that I was doing it for pain reduction, not appearance. The surgery went okay, but as a woman in my 60's, the last thing I wanted was perky, pointing up nipples that show through everything I wear. I was also disappointed that there was no instruction on how to massage the scars and/or help the wound heal. Finally, at no point did I get information about how uncomfortable the end result would be - still can't tolerate any pressure on the breasts, even to wear a bra. He definitely never asked for any feedback about the final result, either.

July 2nd, 2015
Mini facelift
Best decision I ever made. Take years of my face.

June 19th, 2014
Best Plastic Surgeon in town!
My experience with Dr. Chen was everything i wanted in a plastic surgeon. Not only did he advise me what was best for my body type, he went into detail about how the procedure would be so i would feel at ease. Also his staff was awesome! So nice and very comforting about the whole procedure. My results came out literally flawless, it has been a year and i have gotten so many compliments! I recommend Dr, Chen every single time.

November 2nd, 2012
Absolutely the very best!!
It has been about 8 years since the surgery and I am still VERY impressed with the work he did. I would certainly recommend this Doctor. Even other doctors have seen me and been very impressed with his work. I am very grateful.

July 20th, 2012
TERRIBLE
I got a surgery a few years ago (breast augmentation) The dr lied and told me he could perform an implant with the type of implant I wanted and he seemed as though he was jotting down notes and paying close attention. He left me with an extremely botch looking job and he was terribly rude when I asked him to fix the botch job. I had dog ears and scars and they werent even ugly and now I need to seek another surgon to fix them

July 9th, 2012
Impressed!
I`m a 46 yr old woman 5`1\" 160 lbs who had been contemplating breastlift augmentation for years. After my initial consult with Dr. Chen and his staff, my husband and I both knew this was the facility for us. Dr. Chen is a very kind doctor who is easy to talk to. On the day of my operation I was a little nervous, the nurses and Dr. Chen put me instantly at ease. They called to make sure I was doing ok after I returned home. They staff and Dr chen are happy to answer questions when we have called. I LOVE my results! I went from a 36B to a 38D so far waiting for my end result as I am only 4 days away from being 2 mo. Post op. so far they are looking very natural...I am thrilled with the results even this early and so gIad I finally did it! There was pain afterwards obviously, however it wasn`t awful and I can honestly say it was 100 worth it!! I am more then impressed with my surgeon and his staff!!!

March 7th, 2011
Augmentation and Mastopexy
Dr Chen was very helpful during my initial consultation, I trusted his judgement regarding the best implant.Post surgery he was available for questions.The scarring is minimal given the procedure.The sensativity to the nipples returned within weeks.The aerola incision could have been more precise with the left aerola tissue pulled into the vertical scar/incision. I may ask him to fix it if it does not change within six months.

January 9th, 2011
Dr. Chin is very competent and caring. He listens and offers realistic suggestions as well as encourages me to think about what I want and research it. He is very gentle. I highly recommened him.

February 11th, 2010
Best thing I did for myself!!
Dr. Chen was recommeded to me by a friend who works in the hospital. She had his work and told me that I really have to see him about my breast augmentation. I was very impressed by his professionalism, his office staff and, ultimately the surgery results!! I get the beautiful breasts I always wanted!